Monday 27 February 2017

Internship 01 / Rabbit Hole / Final Mock Ups

Although I have worked with mock ups before, I have never actually created my own. During the end of my week at Rabbit Hole I was taught a few handy tips on how to create a realistic but not-too-realistic mock up of a publication. Below are some of my favourite spreads created during the week.








I can now transfer these skills within upcoming work for Extended Practice, knowing how to mock up my work quickly by myself without using a downloaded psd mock up will be useful and more authentic to my process. It means I can customise the mock up to how I like it, using subtleties like low gaussian blur, adding staples, a fold and a drop shadow all mimic a printed treatment, without variables such as lighting and the setting getting in the way of ruining the photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment