Monday 1 May 2017

PPP / Self Branding / Pushing My Brand

Since I have chosen to create business cards out of metal, I feel this should now be pushed onto the rest of the brand’s identity such as promotional pack. It is not feasible to use metal on a promotional pack, as it would be too rigid and could take too much of my current time trying to figure out how to utilise the material. To solve this, I will use materials which mimic the metal treatment, such as reflective stock or vinyl. In the print room there is vinyl which has a very similar appearance to the aluminium used on my business cards, which should be perfect to use and continue the brand on any promotional material such as CV/Portfolio preview booklet/prints. As for any packaging to send out the promo pack, last year I used a company which supply bubbled envelops in which you can buy in many different colours and finishes. They stock a very reflective metallic finish which could be perfect, but I should request a sample to ensure it’s correct. 


I also picked up some reflective wrapping paper to test out if that is effective. Firstly, the design must be created keeping these materials in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment