Monday 3 April 2017

Internship 02 / Everyday Something / Simpsons Videos

Since James owns a shop with products that feature pop culture references, he suggested I create a video to help promote their 'Steamed Hams' simpsons tshirt. He liked the way I produced my Holy Water advert for COP, and wanted this to be a source of inspiration. The brief suggested using disorted footage, chopped up and changed and to have an overall 'creepy' and eerie vibe.

I spent a few days on this during the last week of my internship, and overall created a full length video, and four short 'meme'-like videos to produce a reaction from their consumers and get people asking questions and interacting with their pages/products.



Full length






Short clips


Short 1 from Lo Wilcock on Vimeo.
Short 2 from Lo Wilcock on Vimeo.
Short 4 from Lo Wilcock on Vimeo.
Short 3 from Lo Wilcock on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment