Saturday 29 April 2017

PPP / Self Branding / Business Cards / Sandblasting

I printed the vinyl design and began to peel the letterforms and icon out of the vinyl. This was extremely challenging because of the font size, and the counters easily peeled out along with the letterform. After several excrutiatingly annoying minutes, I concluded that this may not work for sandblasting especially with the counters. I decided to take it easy and not rush this, and just sandblast the icon for now until I can work out how to fix the issue for the type.

I covered the backs of the business cards with tape, and applied the vinyl to the front, which was then sandblasted. The result was perfect and I was very pleased with them.































Solutions for the back of the card:

- Make text size bigger and re attempt
- Just apply the type with vinyl and experiment with colours and finishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment